GlendaleTheft Crime Defense Lawyer
Aggressive Criminal Defense
If you have been arrested for a theft crime, you could end up in jail if you do not have experienced legal counsel. Choosing your representation can be a confusing and frustrating task. At the Law Offices of Jonathan C. Rosen, we make it easier. Attorney Rosen has the abilities and resources of a large firm, while retaining the personalized service and attention of a small firm. He has fought for countless clients throughout Southern California, and has successfully been able to have their cases dismissed, their charges reduced or their innocence confirmed at trial. Glendale criminal defense attorney Jonathan Rosen is prepared to take on your case with assiduous dedication.
Types of Theft Crimes in California:
- Petty Theft: The theft of goods worth more than $50 but less than $400
- Grand Theft: The theft of goods worth more than $400
- Identity Theft: The acquisition of another's personal information without his or her consent and with the intent to commit a crime with the identifying information
- Shoplifting: The theft of goods from a retail establishment
- Burglary: The unlawful entrance into a property, building, vehicle or residence with the intent to commit a felony or petty theft
- Robbery: The acquisition of another's goods from that person with the use of force or intimidation
- Grand Theft Auto: The theft of an automobile
- Carjacking: The theft of an automobile from a person with the use of force or intimidation
Theft Defense in Glendale, CA
Penalties for theft crimes depend largely upon the goods stolen and the manner in which they were stolen. Theft directly from a person is generally punished more harshly than theft from an establishment or uninhabited building. To learn more about your rights, call our offices at your earliest convenience.
Contact a Glendale Theft Defense Attorney at the Law Offices of Jonathan C. Rosen today!