Glendale Criminal Defense Attorney
Aggressive Defense against Vehicle Crimes
Vehicle crimes are taken seriously by law enforcement officials, district attorneys, and judges. If you have been arrested for a vehicle crime, it is important to retain the legal counsel of a Glendale criminal defense attorney who has experience defending clients against all types of vehicle offenses. Without proper defense representation you may quickly find yourself convicted of the charges and sentenced to a number of harsh penalties.
Types of Vehicle Crimes
Glendale criminal defense lawyer Jonathan C. Rosen has defended clients against a variety of vehicle crimes, including:
- Vehicular Manslaughter: The crime of causing an auto accident that results in the death of another person.
- Hit & Run: The crime of causing an accident and then fleeing the scene.
- Carjacking: The crime of using force, a weapon, or the threat of violence to steal another person’s vehicle.
- Auto Theft: The crime of stealing or taking another person’s vehicle without permission or consent. This can include the entire vehicle or just vehicle parts.
- DUI: The crime of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The legal limit in the state of California is .08 percent.
- Reckless Driving: The crime of driving in way that poses a risk danger to other drivers and passengers on the road. Excessive speeding is an example of reckless driving.
Contact Attorney Jonathan C. Rosen Today!
Any criminal charge must be taken seriously, and an arrest for a vehicle crime is no different. Glendale criminal defense attorney Jonathan C. Rosen offers personalized attention and dedicated representation to anyone facing vehicle crime charges in the Glendale area. During the criminal process, you need a legal advocate who will go to bat for you and put up and tough and aggressive fight against your charges. You can depend on Mr. Rosen to vigorously protect your best interests while preparing a strong and effective defense to maximize your chances of overcoming your charges!
If you are interested in scheduling a free consultation to discuss your case in more detail, please contact Glendale criminal defense lawyer Jonathan C. Rosen today!